Thanks to the ubiquity of mobile phones, landlines or desk phones have become a little retro, even uncool. They’re still an essential for most businesses, though. And with a dash of mobility added in, they can reach beyond the office, to become an indispensable part of your remote working toolkit.
Euphoria Telecom develops and markets a Mobile App, that works hand in hand with its business telephony solution. The app came about, says CTO Nic Laschinger, because mobility is more and more a requirement and people want to be able to treat their mobile phones as part of their office environment. “In other words,” he says, “they want the benefits of their office extension, when they’re remote, or mobile.”
The Euphoria Mobile App has been purpose-built to enable this, giving employees full access to their office telephony on their mobile phones, which provides benefits such as free calls to other extensions, quick dial list for frequently dialled numbers, contacts sync, call recording and a built-in mini management system.
Additionally, comments Laschinger, “The Mobile App enables people to work remotely and receive office calls without VoIP handsets. This means teams can work remotely or onsite, without needing hardware at both locations.”
It is available for both Android and iOS in the respective app stores.
Euphoria Mobile App features:
- Presence – Makes it easy for you and your teams to see who is online, offline, busy or unavailable.
- GSM Call Back – If someone runs out of airtime, they can ask the system to call back on their GSM phone.
- Free Inter-Extension Calls – No need to incur costs with intra-company calls while everyone is working from home – extension to extension calls are free.
- Quick Dial List – Makes it easy find the people you dial frequently
- Call History list – Allows you to call people back with minimal effort.
- Phone Contacts Sync – Syncs contacts to your phone so you don’t need to go looking for numbers.
- Low bandwidth – the app makes use of the industry-leading G729 codec, to compress the audio so that it uses as little bandwidth as possible. This means we can deliver the best call quality possible on the Euphoria Network, based on the quality of the internet connection being used.
- Push notifications – Ensures calls come through even when the app is closed.
- Call Recording – Is available on all or selected extensions.
- Built-In Mini TMS – Shows you your call detail records for more detail on call history including answer time, call duration and a built-in company directory.
- Better battery consumption – As the new app runs in the background and uses push notifications, it requires far less battery power than previous versions.
- Advanced TMS Version 3 Security features – User permission management, user access management and advanced manager access management.
Euphoria is offering the Euphoria Mobile App free to all customers until 30 June 2020 as part of its efforts to give back to local businesses dealing with the knock-on effects of COVID-19. Get in touch with us on 087 231 0500.