Fresh PHONE has zero monthly fees, improved functionality, and the freedom to throw away your old telephone as you aren’t tied to a connectivity service provider.
The new home phone from Euphoria Telecoms works over Fibre to the Home (FTTH) and Fixed Home LTE, allowing users to still have a regular home phone, while their traditional analogue phone disappears.
The best part about the Fresh PHONE is that there are no monthly fees, this means no additional line costs beyond Fibre (FTTH) or Fixed Home LTE apply.
Besides the zero monthly fees, you pay less for calls, have improved functionality, aren’t tied to a connectivity service provider and can throw away that old telephone!
Sign up is free plus you receive R5 airtime on sign-up, and additional monthly line costs are eliminated.
You only pay for the calls you actually make which are billed per second with no connection fees or minimum costs and the cost for calling locally and internationally are low.
Another great thing about the phone is that calls to all other Fresh PHONE users are 100% FREE.
Yes, we all have cell phones now, but the cost of using it for what it was designed for, such as making calls, is high.
This is especially true when calling friends and family overseas.
With Fresh Phone, you can:
- Port your current geographic telephone number for a once off cost of R150 including VAT
- View your current Air Time balance
- Top up your Airtime online with a MasterCard or Visa credit card
- View all outbound (calls dialled) calls and their billed cost
- Use contact to see friendly names in outbound call history
- View all inbound calls (calls received), and much more.
For more information, please visit the Fresh PHONE website.
This article was published in partnership with Euphoria Telecoms.