Euphoria Express Cloud PBX is aimed at the small to medium businesses who require a reliable and robust business level telephony solution at an affordable and cost effective price.
Euphoria Cloud PBX offers all the phone system features you would expect in an business phone system. Best of all, we provide those features at a fraction of the cost. Since we own our own Cloud PBX technology, the very best kind of Business VoIP, you can feel confident that all of these features will be available, consistently and reliably.
Features included in our per extension costs
- Cloud environment infrastructure rental
- Low cost calling with pure per second billing: See calling rates.
- Free inter-branch calling within South Africa
- Local Fixed Line Number Portability (LNP): Keep an existing phone number by porting it from your current fixed line provider. (R 250 once off per number)
- Web Portal Interface: IT Administrators can configure and manage their own services through an easy-to-use Web interface
- Online account management: view real time call records and costs. Download call records as an Excel CSV file.
- No long term contracts, all accounts are based on a 30 day notice period
- Quick setup and configuration: within 4 days from paying your setup fees and first months rental. Courier can take up to 3 days within South Africa.
Number of Extensions Minimum: 3
Cost Per Month (min 3): R 65 each
Once Off PBX & Extension Setup Fees: R 1000
All prices exclude VAT
Discounts available for over 20 to 25 000 extension requirements
- Caller ID/On Call Waiting: Know who’s calling before you answer
- Caller ID Blocking: Block Caller ID’s from which you do not wish to receive calls
- Call Forwarding: Redirect calls to your mobile or other phone so you don’t miss any calls
- Call Forwarding: Redirect calls on busy, or Do Not Disturb
- Call Forwarding Follow Me: Have one of your numbers/extensions ring for a period of time and if unanswered forward to a second number and then third and so forth OR all ring them all concurrently
- Call Forwarding: Follow Me Based on Caller ID
- Inbound Number Tagging: Tag an inbound caller ID for easy reception management for multiple companies..
- Call Hold: Easily put a call on hold while you answer another call
- Call Transfer: Attended Transfer (alert forwarding party before transfer) & Blind Transfer (transfer the call directly).
- Call Conferencing: Join a conference room by dialing a feature code or get transfered in
- Call Waiting: Be notified when someone else is trying to call if you are already on a call
- Do Not Disturb: Callers go directly to voicemail or call fwd when you don’t want to be disturbed
- Call Logs: Access detailed call records by extension or account
- Password Protected Voicemail: Prevent unauthorized access to voicemail
- Voicemail Greeting Options: Unavailable / Personal Message
- Voicemail to Email: Receive voice messages as a .wav file (or “audio file”) attached to an email
Unified Inbox Features
- Single Unified Inbox Access: Manage your voice, fax (paperless fax optional extra), and email messages from a single inbox in your standard email client application.
Digital Receptionist (IVR)
- Multi level IVR menu management
- Manage multiple IVR menus for different Inbound DIDs
- Day and Night Mode Schedule: Create different greetings according to time of day and day of week
- Custom Greetings: Upload third-party professional greetings to use as Digtial Receptionist greetings
Hunt Lists / Ring Groups
- Ring groups: Simultaneously ring a set of phones based on a DID
- Hunt lists: Set a linear line of ring groups (1 extension or many) for a period of time, before transferring to a second and third ring group etc.
- Custom Music-on-Hold
- Custom Digital Receptionist Recording
- Custom voicemail messages
- Limit an extension to fixed line call only
- Limit an extension to local South African calling only
- Custom restrictions creation (request quote)
Call recording (extra fees apply)
- Blanket or adhoc call recording
- Secure online call recording storage
- Archiving call recordings over 1700hrs
Online Telephone Management System
- Real time outbound call details records
- Actual billed cost per outbound call
- Outbound call source listed by extension
- Extension manager
- Transactional and invoice history
- Access, search and download call recordings
- Personal profile editing
ViBE (Up to 40 calls over a single ADSL line) Hot!
- Dynamic compression for voice traffic.
- Business quality voice traffic on shared voice/data lines
- Prefect replacement for a PRI with 30 channels
- Increased security for voice traffic
- Utilises secondary bandwidth for auto fail over
- ViBE operates over wireless links
- ViBE typically reduces jitter to sub 1ms
Access and Network Security
- 256 bit encryption for the TMS and PBX manager
- Secure connectiviy via closed IPC network
- Secure VPN connectiviy via ViBE technology
- Network access available to SA IP addresses only
- Account credit limits (last line of defence)
- No acces via MWEB ISP Accounts
- No data costs for dedicated voice line
- No account limits on simultaneous channels
Porting, Numbers and Faxes
- Geographic number porting
- Extra DID numbers 087 or Geographic 021, 010, 012, 051, 041, 023, etc
- Fax to email numbers
- No faxing over VoIP lines – rather SCAN and E-MAIL.
Features not included in the Express PBX
- Virtual extensions for Pin Dialing
- Virtual extensions for Multi Device Extensions
- Inbound ACD call queues for call centers
- Analytical reporting and analysis on call logs
If your require higher level functionality learn more about our Enterprise Cloud PBX version here.
*Note: The features and pricing mentioned in this document are subject to change without notice.
Ready to put Euphoria Cloud PBX to work — quickly, and with no hassles? Request a quote here