Jnr - Intermediate Developer - Cape Town / Johannesburg
Euphoria Telecom are the creators and providers of South Africa’s leading business phone and contact centre system. Established in 2010 we have grown our client base to 5000+ happy customers around the country. These include many much-loved household brands including Takealot.com, Yuppiechef, WeFix, VumaTel, WeWork, Just Property, Truth Coffee and Jack Black to name just a few.
Our Development team is responsible for the front and back-end computer programming needs for our Telephone Management System, the team are innovative and are continuously working on improving current features, adding new features and ensuring our code is bug free and operational at all times.
The team works with the latest tools and are encouraged to think on their own, generate creative solutions, employ best practices and be excited about collaborating with highly skilled team members in a modern development environment.
Sounds interesting? Apply now!
What you will do:
● Read and understand UML software designs, working towards an Agile/Scrum software methodology or framework to complete the required tasks, ensuring implementation runs smoothly and the innovative solution meets and exceeds the expectations of the customers.
● Design, develop, document, and test the necessary Web and or Applications according to the company’s needs.
- Proactively identify potential application problems and suggest solutions. Must have for the role:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
Core skills we always look for:
● You have excellent English communication skills both verbal and in writing
● You are proactive, innovative and creative about ideas and confident enough to speak up when you have an opinion
● You strive to be an expert in your chosen field and continue to stay up to date with the latest trends in your industry
● You love to be challenged
Benefits of working for Euphoria:
● Competitive salary
● Retirement Annuity
● Group Life Cover
● Discretionary bonuses
● Profit share after 3 years service
● Modern Offices
● Option of remote or hybrid working
● Generous leave policies
● Regular company events
● Smoothies and cappuccinos at the office
● Breakfast, lunches and snacks at the office