Euphoria Telecom’s reseller programme goes from strength to strength
Euphoria Telecom is proud to have grown its reseller department in recent years. In fact the company has doubled its client base of active resellers in the last 24 months.
“The Euphoria system allows you to grow revenue by focusing on services that truly deliver business value for your customers”, says Aidan Smit, head of the Reseller Department at Euphoria Telecom.
“We offer a very attractive reseller program to technology/telecommunications businesses that have their own support and sales teams”, he says. “The bottom line is that you can make up to 30% annuity income on all Euphoria service sales and up to 15% on calls. That’s a great offering and we’re seeing more and more growth because of the winning product and support we provide. Euphoria gives you the tools, technology, training and assistance required to help make your service business successful. It’s as simple as that”.
Potential Euphoria resellers are those who:
- Want to make annuity income while selling one of the only proprietary built cloud PBX’s in South Africa
- Would like to manage, service and invoice their own customers
- Are fed up with products that are never up to date and cost a lot to upgrade
- Have a *staffed technology company with a solid client base
Euphoria Telecom has designed a world-class Cloud PBX system that just works. “But it is you, not Euphoria Telecom, that has the relationship with your customers”, explains Aidan. “Bringing the benefits of our Cloud PBX platform to your customer will strengthen and deepen the trust that they have in you. As a trusted technology advisor, you play the pivotal role of helping your customers get the best out of the Euphoria system”.
So what exactly does Euphoria Telecom offer their resellers?
- Fair and Transparent partnership programme
- Annuity commission rebate
- Central management of all clients via our powerful Telephone Management System
- Reseller maintains full ownership of client
- Full training, technical, sales, and installation support, admin and porting
- Full porting department to handle your client ports
- A dedicated Reseller Support Team within Euphoria Telecom
- Latest updates with new features included all the time
- No installation charges from Euphoria Telecom
Sound too good to be true? Well, it’s not. Euphoria Telecom’s lengthy list of happy resellers are testament to that.
For more information on the Euphoria Reseller Programme, call Aidan Smit directly on 087 094 1777, or email email@example.com.
*Interested parties should please note that the reseller program does sell SIP Trunks and is not suited to unstaffed businesses that cannot allocate dedicated support resources to manage their customers.